The Application Process for joining The EVN
Thank you for coming to check us out the application process for joining the Elite Vendors Network!
We are dedicated to helping to building the standards of the events industry, and this application process is designed to ensure that African & Caribbean wedding & events vendors who meet the Elite Vendors Network’s criteria are admitted as members.
If you agree to join us and you are successful you will get your own page on our website which will look similar to these:
Before you continue, please check out what the top 5 benefits of joining our network are:
Top 5 Benefits of Joining Our Network
- Set yourself apart from your competition by having your business listed and your story told, by the Elite Vendors Network.
- Meeting like minded business owners and creative entrepreneurs who want to help you grow and develop, we are dedicated to educating, empowering and transforming event businesses.
- Potential to grow your business via referrals, more sales and increasing your client base.
- Being part of a trusted organisation that wishes to represent you in the best possible way.
- Keep up to date with the latest event industry news and be part of the conversation via our various platforms.
The Application Process
The EVN application is a combination of you meeting some of the criteria that we have chosen as a minimum requirement that your business should have in place before joining our network, and you completing a questionnaire if you believe you are eligible. As off July 2020, there will be a £30.00 listing fee for being added to the network and for your listing to be created. Please read on.
The Onboarding Process Once You Have Met 5 Criteria…
1. You will need to be in business for at least 18 months (If your company is not yet registered, there is a grace period of up to 2 months to do so at the time of membership*)
*Definition: Your business needs to be established and trading under its current commercial name for 18 months. Ideally your business should be registered as a Sole Trader or Limited Company. If however, it is not, at the time of granted membership the business owner has up to six months to have it registered. Should the business not be registered within six months of joining the membership then there will be a penalty issued by Elite Vendors Network Leadership Team and may result in removal from the network.
2. To provide a company email address that you use for trading (Should you not have one at the time of membership application, there is a grace period of up to 2 months to obtain one**)
**Definition: Your business needs to have an email address that your past, current and future clients can contact the business / employees on. The email address may at the time of membership include domains such as: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook – however within 3 months of being a member your trading email address needs to be of a professional trading domain such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Elite Vendors Network is a professional directory association where national and international clients and venues will have access to each business profile and contact details. Due to such exposure, legitimacy and status of the network, our vendors need to be of the same standard.
3. Three references which needs to include;
- One non EVN Member
- Two past clients (client testimonials need to be on your website or social media)
- All testimonials should be 50-300 words
4. To provide at least five high quality and professional photos of yourself and your work / business.
5. You will be required to have:
- To have a website***
***Definition: With regards to a company website, should you not have one at the time of membership application, there is a grace period of up to 2 months to obtain one, you can use of our recommended website partners. Contact us for more info.
- 2 social media platforms (including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin or other)
Ok if you’re still on this page because you believe that you meet the criteria mentioned above please go ahead and complete the questionnaire by clicking here…THE EVN ONBOARDING QUESTIONNAIRE
After completing the questionnaire please email the 5-6 images plus your logo to email@example.com.
Once we have received your online application form, the EVN Leadership Team will review it. Our team will contact the applicant and request any additional information / documentation needed within 7-14 working days and arrange taking payment.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
EVN Leadership Team